Wednesday, March 29, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 29

So today is day 29 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I colored some images from a Recollections stamp set that is years old.  I used another robot in this set once, I think.  Other than that, the set has just been on a shelf, unused.  I have been seeing the galaxy background on blogs which brought these images to mind.  I'd like to give that a try and use my space images.

These small images were cute and fun.  I definitely want to do something with them.  One more day to go, folks!!

Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Oh Sheila, I love how these came out!!! Yes, there have been a lot of space galaxy cards around blogland, so these will make a great card! Also a lot of robot cards around too! You are nearing the end my friend, hang in there!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!