Sunday, March 26, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 26

Welcome to my Day 26 post for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I had a very busy day, so I am very grateful to have gotten a chance to color a bit tonight.  For a while, I thought I might not make it!

I colored two small images from a Recollections set.  There are matching dies for the flamingo and pineapple.  I just finished coloring them a little while ago, and I'll be darned if I can find the set now to tell you the name.  What's up with that?!

I can see myself working with these images more.  It's a cute set and will make some fun cards.  I hope you have a good week.

Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am loving both of these images Sheila and I love how you colored them both! Can't wait to see these used on a card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!