Sunday, March 19, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 19

This 30 Day Coloring Challenge is amazing.  I'm checking in with Day 19!  I colored an image using a Rubber Necker stamp I've had for years.  I bought it at a stamp show because I really liked it.  But then I realized I should color it.  I was intimated so never used it.  I decided to it was about time to step up and break out my Spectrum Noirs.

I think she is so pretty!  I would love to wear an outfit like that on a summer day.  But no matter how hot it is, I don't do sleeveless any more - LOL!

Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Oh Sheila, I love this image too and I certainly love the way you have colored her! You have great tastes in stamps! These African looking woman stamps you have are so amazing!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!