Monday, March 20, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 20


Another day, another colored image - it's Day 20!  This time I completed a card for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I love to line dance so this is a favorite image of mine by Robert Jackson.  It's called Doing the Wobble.  The image actually depicts a number of ladies dancing, but I fussy cut the dancer in front since I had made a card with the entire group previously.  This card will go to a line dance friend for her birthday. 

I'm going to enter this card in a few other challenges also. 

Cardstock:  Recollections 110 lb (white) and 60 lb (black)
DP:  My stash
Spectrum Noir Markers:  TB4, 5; PP1, 2; PL1, 2; IG4,
Copic Marker:  E35
Rhinestones:  My stash
Sentiment:  Computer generated

Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #151 - Anything Goes 
Crafting with Friends #39 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #44 - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, I love this card Sheila!!! Line dancing huh, sounds like lots of fun! I would love to line dance, but probably wouldn't be very good at it. lol I am loving that image, I must have missed the whole image when you did it, but love how you stretched the use of this stamp. Such a great idea! She looks fabulous on this card and you have colored her to perfection! Love that music paper too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!