Sunday, March 5, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 5



I am back with my second post for today.  The 30 Day Coloring Challenge is keeping me really busy.  But since I'm not making cards, I do save some time.  This digi is from Fine Arts by Robert Jackson.  I've had it for years, and I don't think it's available any more.  I first colored it years ago before I ever knew about Spectrum Noir markers. I know I used color pencils and the outcome wasn't great.  This one turned out more to my liking.




Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did a great job at coloring this fabulous image Sheila! I love the shading you got, can't wait to see this image used on a card, it is so cool!!! Your coloring is so good my friend, you are knocking this coloring challenge out the park! Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!