Monday, March 6, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #296 - St. Patrick's Day

All the best to you!  On the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog today, our theme is St. Patrick's Day.  Our sponsor is Dreaming Tree SVG's.  Please use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and let us know which cartridge you used.  If you use the Cricut Explore, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.  And if your project is not a card, you get two entries in the drawing!  The prize is a $20 gift certificate.  


This was fun to make.  I cut the sunburst out of white card stock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used Distress Inks on a white panel cut to the size of the sunburst before adhering the two together. I attached the panel to some DP atop my white card base. Then I added the shamrocks and the sentiment.

 Be sure to visit the Fantabulous Cricut blog to see what my other teamies have created.  You're in for a treat.  And be sure to play along with us.

I'll be back later today to enter some challenges.

Cartridges:  Close to My Heart Artbooking (Sun Burst) and Celebrate with Flourish (Shamrocks)
Sentiment:  Close to My Heart Dainty Thoughts (retired)
Spectrum Noir markers:  CT1, CT3, CT4; OR1
Distress Inks:  Salty Ocean, Broken China
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (sentiment)
DP:  My stash
Card stock:  Recollections 

Challenges:
The Paper Players #334- Cut It Out
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - March
Crafting with Friends #38 - Anything Goes
Bitten by the Bug 2 - Lucky

Show Your Support!     Please feel free to copy to your sidebarblog badge


Bitten by the Bug 2

Thanks for visiting!






12 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sheila I love the color combo. I only saw one O ----GOD luck (just how my heart was working when I saw it) It is a lovely St. Paddy's day card
    Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    FCC Design team member
    FCC
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, love the sun on the shamrocks - great idea! Blessings, Jamie (FCCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring on the sun rays! This would make a good retirement card, so I will probably case this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Sheila! I love that starburst diecut!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the star bust with your St Patricks Day theme. Nice coloring and Design! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy looking card. Perfect choice on the sun rays leading to st Patrick's day shamrocks, it turned out spectacular. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card makes me smile. I love the starburst and your color combinations. What a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors in your project for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge Blog.

    Linda FCCB Design Team
    http://lindaisrael.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Sheila and I love that sunburst! You have colored it with great shading too and I love the sky background you made as well. Love the shamrocks as well and love The Dream Tree SVG's too, to bad I was off grid as I would have like to have played along on this one. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is awesome! I especially love the inked background behind your sunburst and those cute little clovers! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Fun design!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bright and cheerful, perfect Good Luck card. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!