Friday, March 10, 2017

30 Day Color Challenge Day 10


 

We're at Day 10 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I never thought I'd make it this far, but somehow I have.  I colored this little guy earlier today.  He's the partner of the penguin I colored on Day 1.  This time I used grays instead of black.  My blending is a little bit better, but, apparently, these darker colors pose a problem for me.  I'll keep working on my technique.  But here we go:


I hope to be back tomorrow for Day 11.  This is hard work, believe me, but I'm sure it's worthwhile.  I hope you have a great weekend.



Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Sheila, you did a great job on this penguin!!!! The shading is amazing and I think you are doing great with the grey's now! I love him so much!!! I bet to this is hard work coloring everyday but you are really doing well! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!