Sunday, January 30, 2022

Argyle Valentine

Hello!  I always need quite a few masculine Valentines and they can be hard to make.  This time I'm using a cool background stamp from Hero Arts - Argyle.


 I stamped the background on blue paper,  It's a bit uneven in some places, but I rather like the distressed look.  I used the Love die from the Hero Arts August 2021 MMH kit, cutting each letter 3 times so I could stack them before adhering them to the argyle panel. The "you" is from the stamp set in the kit and it's embossed and then cut out and glued to the panel.  I added some hearts from my stash before adhering the panel to my card base. Finally, I used a Wink of Stella pen to add sparkle to the hearts and the Love sentiment.

Thanks for visiting!







2 comments:

  1. Lovely Valentine card, Sheila. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great masculine card Sheila! I love that argyle pattern and I too, love the rustic look. Perfect for the men in your life! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!