Friday, February 11, 2022

Masculine Valentine

Hello!  Today I have another masculine Valentine again using the Hero Arts Argyle Background Stamp.  This time I cut hearts from the paper stamped with the argyle pattern.  I made a mini slimline.  Here it is:



This is for our grandson.  I sure hope he likes it.  I enjoyed making it for him.  I stamped the background using Hero Arts Pool Ink on blue card stock.  I cut the various hearts using I've had for years and years.  The front panel was cut using Kat Scrappiness Mini Slim Line Double Stitched Dies and added to my card base after I used a diamond embossing folder from my stash to create a pattern on the navy card stock.  The sentiment is from Kat Scrappiness also - the Quokka Valentine set.  It's heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Thanks for visiting!







5 comments:

  1. Great masculine Valentine card, Sheila. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fabulous idea! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!