Saturday, January 29, 2022

Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge #70 - Monochromatic

Welcome, friends!  This week our challenge at Three Room Studio is to use a monochromatic color scheme on your project.  Here's my card:


 I used the Welcome Winter set, masking the small trees and stamping them in green ink on a 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" white card stock panel. Then I lightly chalked the area around the trees. I cut a slightly larger white panel and colored the edges with a green Spectrum Noir Marker to match the trees. 

 Next I cut some white patterned paper from my stash at 5" x 3-3/4" and adhered it to an A2 size card with a horizontal orientation so the fold was at the top. I adhered the tree panel to the green edged panel, and placed them atop the white patterned panel. Finally, I glued them all to the card base and stamped the sentiment.

Clink the links below to see what my fellow DT members have created:



Click over to the blog to see our challenge rules. The prize is a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop.

Thanks for visiting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!