Saturday, January 8, 2022

Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge: Winter

Hi, friends and Happy New Year!  It's time for the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge.  This week's challenge is Winter.  


I used the Mitten digital stamp.  I totally challenged myself by learning how to flip the image so that I had a pair of mittens rather than just a single one.  I colored the mittens using my Spectrum Noir markers and then embossed them to give them the appearance of being knitted.  I love that texture.  I used a background cover die for the pattern on the card panel.  Then I sponged Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide onto the center of the panel.  After adhering the mittens to the panel, I added some bling and a sentiment from the Welcome Winter stamp set. 

You will want to check out my fellow designers' projects for this challenge:  

                         Marilyn  @onestampingfool
                         Susan @creatingwithsusan
                         Kim @stamping_imperfection

We'd love to see your card for the challenge.  You can get complete details on the Three Room Studio blog.  Each month one lucky participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio Shop.  Maybe it will be you this month!

Thanks for visiting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!