Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Valentine Bouquet

Hello, friends.  Today I'm showcasing a Valentine card I made with Kat Scrappiness products.  I think this is really darling.  It was a lot of fun to make. 


The background panel is one I created using my gel press.  Then I used the Stitched Hearts Coverplate Die on that panel.  I also used the Layered Tulip Bouquet die, cutting it out twice using two different shades of green card stock.  I cut two sets of tiny hearts using both pink and red paper. The bow was cut from gold mirror paper.  I offset both the leaves and stems before gluing them togethr.  I also offset the hearts with the pink behind the red, each set of two offset slightly differently that the one next to it.  Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the KS Valentine Quokka stamp set and added bling from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the design. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheila, this card is gorgeous! I love that background you made with your gel press and the embossed hearts-they are so subtle but yet you still see them plainly. I am in love with the bouquet die you used, it is so perfect for a Valentines or anniversary card. Yep, I am so loving this card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so sweet, Brenda. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!