Sunday, January 23, 2022

Instagram Blog Hop

Hi, there. Yesterday I participated in the the PaperCraftersUniteAgainstRacism Blog Hop on Instagram. I created two cards which I am now sharing here. 



My first card uses Hero Arts Color Layering Flower Power set for the image and the sentiment. My second card uses Picket Fence Studio’s BFF Ballerina Friends for the images and Hero Art’s Better Together set for the sentiments. You can go to Instagram to see all the Hop participants’ project. It starts with @1busyb. 


Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. Love your cards Sheila! The first one is so cool, I love the silhouette of the woman, indeed all women are beautiful! I also love the second card of the girls, as we are all sisters as well. Great job and I hope the blog hop was a successful one! I haven't did a blog hop in eons! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Brenda. The hop was quite the success. It happens quarterly.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!