Thursday, December 2, 2021

Merry Critters Tag

The sweet little images in the Kat Scrappiness Merry Critters set are perfect for holiday tags. This one came together quickly.  I blended Distress Oxides for the background - Warm Lipstick, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet with a touch of Black Soot around the edges. I colored the images with my Spectrum Noir Markers and used a white gel pen for the snow. Then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using Detail White Embossing Powder from my stash.  Finally, I added a ribbon.  So cute and such fun!



You still have a bit of time to order and receive this adorable set from the store if you hurry.  It's perfect to create a tag for a gift or to add to a card.  

Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag, Sheila. I love the background you’ve created for the lovely image. xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!