Monday, November 25, 2013

613 Avenue Create #47 - Anything Goes - Option Create Your Own Challenge

Our new challenge at 613 Avenue Create is a fun one - Create Your Own Challenge using this chart:


Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  I used the cute Christmas Cupcake - Presents.  Here's my card:  I used Image, Paper Punch, Stickles (& Liquid Pearls), Sequins and Ribbon




I did quite a bit of paper piecing on this card. The cupcake wrapper and the frosting are paper pieced as are the two red bows on the green frosting and the red gift on the right side.  The ribbon on the cupcake wrapper has Christmas Red Stickles as do the bows on the frosting.  The sequins have Liquid Pearls in the centers.  I used a Fiskars Corner Punch for the decorative corners.  It's hard to see, but I also used a Jelly Roll pen to ad a bit of sparkle to the frosting and the ribbons on the presents on the cupcake.  The sentiment is from CTMH.

I'm entering these challenges:  Challenges 4 Everybody #34 - Anything Goes; Dream Valley Challenges #70 - CAS; and Brown Sugar Challenge #69 - Anything Goes.

We want to see what you make so come on over.  You can win 7 free digis from Bugaboo - how cool is that?!

5 comments:

  1. Sheila, would you please send me your snail-mail address at susanraihala at roadrunner dot com? I'd like to send you a card!

    Adorable card, BTW...love how much movement is in the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper-piecing! This is just so festive and fun, sheila! Wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card...I love the paper-piecing you did...you've inspired me to do that again (haven't done it in soooo long). What beautiful colours too. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!