Thursday, September 30, 2021

Cards for Assisted Living Facility Residents

Hello, friends!  Today I'm posting some cards I made and presented to my church ministry for distribution to residents at a nearby assisted living facility. I could not visit the facility as some other ministry members did so I volunteered to make the cards.  I was told that they were well received which made me very happy.  I made the cards using a variety of patterned papers, precut card bases and ephemera. They were quick and easy and completely CAS.




 It brings me a lot of joy to make cards for senior citizens living in assisted living facilities or nursing homes. I donate cards regularly.  How about you?  Do you donate cards? If you do, I'd love to find out where you donate. Please let me know.


Thanks for visiting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!