Saturday, September 18, 2021

Stamptember: Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp

Hey, there friends!  Today I'm so very pleased to be showcasing Hero Arts Make A Wish Exclusive stamp set in collaboration with Simon Says Stamp.  This set is packed with small images and sentiments which make perfect birthday cards.  I challenged myself to make multiple cards of different designs using this set. Here they are:


Aren't they fun?  And I actually have a few more ideas for cards.  This is a real first for me!  

Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. I love all three of these fun cards Sheila! The shaker is really fun and in fun, bright colors. Love all the yummies you used on it. The ink blending on the left hand side on looks amazing, I really love the black stamped birthday cake, it just pop's off that background. And how can you go wrong with party hats?! So fun are these! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind, Brenda. Thanks so much. I really had fun making these.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!