Thursday, September 16, 2021

Christmas Card

Hi there, friends!  I'm posting a Christmas card I made for a challenge with some friends.  We have weekly challenges on our private Facebook group.  I made this card using a combination of  Lawn Fawn and Recollection stamps.


The background is Distress Oxide Stormy Sky.  I colored the images with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  The house and snow bank are accented with Stickles and sparkle pen.  At least I've gotten started on my Christmas card stash for this year!

Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. I am loving this Christmas card Sheila! A little house in the woods....maybe grandma's house. lol Seriously, this is a fabulous card and I just may have to CASe it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!