Thursday, October 28, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Christmas Dreaming

Hi, there!  Today I'm sharing a card I created for the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group.  It's using a sweet digi from our sponsor Whimsy Stamps called Christmas Dreaming.


She's colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers, cut out with my ScanNCut, and adhered to a panel embossed with Taylored Expressions Peaceful Poinsettia folder.  I sponged the embossed background with Milled Lavender Distress Oxide. I added sparkle to her wings and her hair using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, The sentiment is from an old Recollections set which I fussy cut by hand.

Join us for inspiration and sales at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group. Click HERE to join.

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your colouring of the image. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheila, what a beautiful card! I love that sweet image and you have colored it beautifully as always. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!