Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry Critters from Kat Scrappiness

Hello friends!  I'm back with a card using products available at Kat Scrappiness.  I made this wreath using Kat's Merry Critters set, which in addition to these cute critters and sentiment, has two other critters, a sled filled with presents, and four other sentiments. I colored the images with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out with my ScanNCut.  I cut the wreath using two circles from the Never Ending Circle Die Set and embossed the background using Sunny Studio's Cable Knit 6x6 Embossing Folder.  


                              


This cute little card was a lot of fun to make.  Check out the Kat Scrappiness website to see this and other adorable must haves.

Thanks for visiting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!