Monday, November 8, 2021

Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods

Hey, there friends!  Lawn Fawn is our sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends on Facebook.  I love birch trees.  So I am delighted to create this fun scene using the trees and a few critters from the set.  Here's my card:


I created the background using Distress Oxides Inks:  Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Carved Pumpkin.  I sprayed the background using a mixture of Perfect Pearls and water.  I cut the snowy ground from white card stock using a scalloped die.  I then smooshed Versamark Watermark Ink onto the paper and sprinkled on clear embossing powder which I heat set to create a shine.  I colored all the images with my Spectrum Noir markers and then used my ScanNCut2 to cut them out.  The sentiment is from Recollections.

Please join us for inspiration and sales at Passionate Creations & Friends Facebook Group.

Thanks for visiting!






6 comments:

  1. This is so beautifull colored! The background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty scene you have created on this card Sheila! I love that sky you did with your oxides inks. I have this set and need to use it. I think I've only used it once, shame on me as it is such a cute set. You did a great job with showcasing this set. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful scene for your winter woodland creatures, Sheila! That blended sky is amazing! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!