Thursday, August 26, 2021

Lotus Flower

Hello, friends.  Today I'm sharing the Lovely Lotus set from Gina K.  This flower is so beautiful. I've shown it floating on a body of water, a peaceful and serene scene.  



I created the clouds using a stencil and Distress Oxide Ink.  The water and sentiment are from a Stampin' Up set - Lilypad Lake. I also colored the water with Distress Oxide Ink and then spritzed it with plain water.  I colored the lotus with Spectrum Noir Markers.  Finally I drew the birds with a fine point marker to add a little something to the scene.

Thanks for visiting!






5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and serene card Sheila! I love the soft blues of it. The scene is so peaceful. You did a fabulous job with your clouds and I just love that lotus flower and how you colored it. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!