Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Hero Arts Better Together

Hi, Friends.  I actually purchased my very first kit from a craft company.  I bought the August My Monthly Hero Kit as I just fell in love with it.  I also purchased one add on item - the Better Together stamp set.  Here is the card I made:



I ink blended Distress Oxides to create the background and then sprayed it with shimmer spray.  The USA die is by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.  I cut the stamp image with my ScanNCut after coloring it with Spectrum Noir Markers.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Power to the People set.  I just love how it turned out.

Have you ever purchased any monthly card kits?  Let me know, please.

Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. I think I have bought a Hero's Art kit twice. I love their kits, but just can't afford them each month, so it is just an occasional splurge for me. They are well worth it though! I love that you got this kit Sheila, I just love your card!! That image is perfect and I love that you put these ladies on a map of the US. We definitely need to support one another, we definitely need to be supporting everyone in a nicer way. I just wish all would chose kindness. sigh Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate you, Brenda. You certainly choose kindness. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone did. I'm very glad you liked my card. Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!