Thursday, August 19, 2021

Guest Designer on Hero Arts

Hello, friends  I am delighted to have been chosen as the Guest Artist for Hero Arts Unity Collection for August as Hero Arts celebrates Black artists.  I thank Hero Arts for this amazing opportunity.  It was my privilege to create these cards:



This card uses the Hands of Hope Fancy Die.


This card usus the World Goddess stamp.


Finally, I used the Power to the People stamp set.  Details about each card are on the Hero Arts blog.  Just click on the link above.  


Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. First off, congrats on being Guest Artist for Hero Arts!!!! What an honor! I am so loving these cards, the Hands of Hope die is fabulous, almost like wings. But it is the sentiment that is so true. The image on the second card is beautiful, and again, the sentiment is so true but it is the last card that is my favorite. I love this one, with all the people holding the signs that I hope one day people take to heart. These are all amazing my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Brenda. I am so happy that you liked my cards. You are always so kind. I truly appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!