Sunday, August 2, 2020

613 Avenue Create August 2020 - Option: Use Washi Tape

Hello, Friends!  This month our crafty challenge at 613 Avenue Create has the option to Use Washi Tape. In actuality, I don't have much Washi tape.  And some of what I have has gone bad - the adhesive has deteriorated so that the tape cannot be used. Bummer!  So I used long strips of what is still good and adhered to my card front.  After die cutting a sentiment, my card is done!  Quick and easy, clean and simple.  Here it is:


We hope to see your projects using Washi,  Hopefully, yours is still in good working condition!

Thanks for visiting!






12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and great inspirational use of washi tape
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sheila and love the design using your un sticky washi tape..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Sheila, you have some great washi tape!!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell B ~ 613 Ave Create DT 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these washi tapes look amazing together Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the washi tape combination and how it changes the colours where some of them overlap.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and cheery card Sheila! Yes, no one said that washi goes bad after a while. I have some that isn't very good anymore either. So lesson learned and need to try and start using it. This idea is a great one for using washi and I love it. How clever you are! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!