Sunday, July 5, 2020

613 Avenue Create-July 2020-Sentiment as Focal

Welcome to our new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Our optional twist is to make the sentiment your focal point.

I actually used two separate sentiments on this card.  I thought they went well together:


I used my Tombow markers to make the stripes on the lower card panel, then used a stencil and inks for the top panel.  I stamped and die cut the sentiments and glued them to the top panel.  Finally, I added a few sequins for a pop.

We'd love to see your creations.  Please do join us.

Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Oh Sheila, I am so loving this card! I love the colors, stripes you have made. It is so colorful and happy feeling. The sentiment pops so well too and is perfect. So true, today is the day to make amazing happen! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!