Sunday, June 7, 2020

613 Avenue Create June 2020 - Create a Blended Background

Hi, there!  We're back at 613 Avenue Create with a new challenge for June - Create a Blended Background.  As usual, I made a clean and simple card:


I am loving Distress Oxide Inks.  I first blended the inks onto my card panel and then embossed my background stamp with white embossing powder.  Then I again blended Distress Inks over the panel. I wiped off the inks after the second time.  I also embossed my sentiment and fussy cut around it.

What do you think about how it turned out?  I rather like it.

What kind of inks do you like to use for blended backgrounds?  I have to say that I've only used either Distress or Distress Oxides.  We'd love to see what you use. And don't forget to check to see our winners from last time.

Thanks for visiting!






5 comments:

  1. Shelia this is beautiful, so vibrant ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shelia, love the colours and embossing, gorgeous card...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blended background Shelia, give it an elegant look!!
    613 Ave Create Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving your card Shelia! The blended background is amazing, love the white embossing over it too. Your sentiment stands out so nicely. I use Distress inks or Distress Oxide inks to blend with too. There my favorite. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!