Sunday, November 3, 2019

613 Avenue Create November 2019-Anything Goes-Option Scrap Your Stash

Hello there!  I hope things are going well with you.  This month's optional twist at 613 Avenue Create is to Scrap Your Stash - in other words use some leftover stuff to create a project.

Here's my card:



I used a panel on which I had practiced blending Distress Oxide Inks using my makeup brushes from Amazon.  I really love blending with them.  I have more panels set aside. The birds were left over from my practicing using two colors to stamp them.  And I have a ton of little heart dies of various colors.  I decided to use a red one.

I cut out the middle of the framed die and added the leaves after coloring them with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a sentiment, and it was perfect for my husband.

I hope you decide to enter our challenge.  We all have crafty items hanging around that we need to use.  Look through what you have and join us.  It will be fun!



Thanks for visiting!






12 comments:

  1. Shelia this is a wonderful card. The blended back ground is beautiful xx kraftyJean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen in love with my make-up brushes as well! You did a great job blending that background and the colors are beautifully integrated throughout you design! Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chana. Those brushes have made me want to blend inks! I appreciate your kindness.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Sheila love the inky background and die-cuts
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Sheila! Isn't blending with brushes an utter pleasure??!! And those birds are a beautiful color! A great rescue of "bits and bobs"... my newly adopted phrase now! LOL!
    ~ginny,
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your term "bits and bobs!" And I definitely love the brushes. Thanks for your sweet comments.

      Delete
  5. Wow Sheila, this card is stunning! I love your ink blending and love those make up brushes from Amazon too. lol They make blending so much easier don't they?! I bet DH loved this sweet card. Well done my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet, Brenda. Those brushes really changed my feelings about ink blending. I'm so glad you like my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sheila, great blending and colours, the birds are lovely and I love those brushes too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifully put together Sheila! Love it! Jackie 613 teamie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!