Monday, November 4, 2019

A Place to Start-November 2019-Option Caffeinated Tones

Our newest challenge at A Place to Start is a color challenge.  We want you to use Caffeinated Tones.  Personally, I don't drink coffee and neither do my husband or my sons.  But I have a niece who truly loves coffee and "needs" it to get her day started, so this card will go to her.



Below is the color chart for this challenge:

Color Challenge
"Caffeinated Tones"
You may add neutrals or other spot colors!
~~~~~~~~~~


This challenge gave me a chance to use some small images that I have.  I stamped the to go cups, added some shading and colored the hearts.  Finally I fussy cut the images and added the sentiment. The patterned paper background perfectly fits.  This is a really simple card that came together quite quickly.

We want to see your projects so get busy, create and link up to our challenge!

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. Wow Sheila, you have risen to the challenge on this card. I love it! I don't drink coffee either, but I know so many need their coffee to start their day off. I personally don't get it, but what do I know?! lol I love your caffeinated tones on this card. Well done my friend. I apologize for being MIA for so long. It's been a crazy time but I am getting back in commenting some and posting some. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my card, Brenda. Don't apologize. I also need to get back to commenting and posting more. It's really good to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. What a great take on the inspiration mood board, Sheila! I love that pp background paper and all the other details you've added! Haven't seen you in a while at my place ~ hope all is well!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darnell. All is well. I have, however, been quite negligent in visiting my friends' blogs. I'll drop you a note soon. Take care, my friend!

      Delete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!