Monday, October 7, 2019

A Place to Start - October 2019 - Create Your Own Challenge

Welcome to our October Challenge at A Place to Start. We have the fun option to Create Your Own Challenge using this chart:


You must use at least 1 item from each column.
A good self-challenge would be to use as many items as possible from each column.
Please list the items used.





I had fun making this card. It's for my sister's birthday next month. I'm fine posting it because she doesn't look at my blog.



Column 1:  Image, Sentiment, Patterned Paper, Solid Paper;
Column 2:  Die, Dry Embossing;
Column 3:  Embossing Powder
Column 4:  Bling
Column 5:  Stitching (Faux)






2 comments:

  1. I really like this design, Sheila! The soft pastel palette works so well with that lovely image. This is a very clean and very elegant creation!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I also love the chart. I know it’s from last month but I plan to use it in my everyday crafting...it will get me to use more of my products! Tfs :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!