Sunday, October 6, 2019

613 Avenue Create #226 - Anything Goes Option Spotlight Technique

Hi, ya'll!  At 613 Avenue Create we have a fun option for our Anything Goes Challenge this month.  We'd like to see you use the Spotlight Technique in your entry.  I haven't done this in a long time so I really enjoyed giving it a go.  When I've done it before, I popped up the spotlight area.  This time I did not.  I simply colored the spotlight area so the card front is completely flat. Take a look:


After coloring in the images, I colored a circle around them.  Then I added a few sequins and a sentiment.  This card will go to our granddaughter at some point in time.

We'hope you decide to give this technique a try. Pop over to the blog to see the other DT designs. And you'll want to see who won last month's challenge!  Have a good day.

Thanks for visiting!






15 comments:

  1. Coloring the background really makes this pop! I am glad you decided not to dimension you spotlight. Great job and a cute image!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chana. I decided to do the technique a bit differently than I had done it before.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous technique Sheila and adorable card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shelia xx hugs Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and interesting take on the challenge never though of keeping it flat before -love the cute images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably cute card, love your take on this technique! 😎

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sheila! Your granddaughter will love that bright yellow circle and the wonderful little animal images! Nicely done!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Spotlight card! Jackie 613 teamie x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!