Monday, June 17, 2019

A Place To Start - Stencil Me In - Mid-month

I'm back with a little more inspiration to entice you to join us in our challenge to use stencils at A Place to Start.  This time, the entire background of my card was stenciled in on a pink card panel. After using hot pink ink, I offset the stencil slightly and stenciled with white ink.  I stamped my hummingbird using the rock and roll technique to add depth to the bird and fussy cut it out.  I adhered the bird to a die cut vellum oval and then attached it to the panel.  I trimmed a bit off the sides of the panel, adhered it to a white card base.  Finally I added a sentiment.



So if you haven't already entered our challenge, be sure to do so before the month is out.  The DT has more inspiration for you.  You'll enjoy the challenge, I'm sure.



Thanks for visiting!






6 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila! I really like the way you offset your dotty stencil background. This is a very effective way to add depth and pattern interest to your card!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stencilled background and love the way you offset it too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab work and I love the added softness of the vellum. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stenciling. Great idea to stencil twice. Love the hummingbird. I'll have to look up rock and roll technique. I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you used a sweet hummer so, of course, I adore this, Sheila! Great offset stenciling; must remember that!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Christian Hofman. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-wife with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my wife was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my wife has totally changed for the better. She always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
    He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
    you want your ex back?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
    the solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    Divorce problem solution?
    Whatsapp or call +2349083639501(please Ignore if you don't need help)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!