Monday, July 1, 2019

A Place to Start - July - Anything Goes

Well, I hope the first half of the year has gone well for you.  As we enter July, we have a new challenge at A Place to Start.  This time our theme is Anything Goes. ( And, by the way, there will be no mid-month post,)

I created a baby card.  I won the adorable Whittle Elephant die from Poppy Stamps a few months ago.  I love the stitched details on the tiny die.  It was easy to color.  I added some DP from my stash, some colored card stock cut with stitched rectangle dies, and a sentiment actually borrowed from a friend. I grounded the elephant with a bit of shading below his feet.  Finally, I added a few sequins.



This CAS card was easy to make.  Die cuts can really make for a cute card.

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. OH this is so adorable, from the gingham card and the beautifully coloured image.. the stitched dies add that extra touch of class. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such a cute die! Beautifully put together card.
    Scarlett xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card. The little elle is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Christian Hofman. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-wife with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my wife was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my wife has totally changed for the better. She always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
    He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
    you want your ex back?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
    the solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    Divorce problem solution?
    Whatsapp or call +2349083639501(please Ignore if you don't need help)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!