Sunday, April 7, 2019

613 Avenue Create #220-Anything Goes-Option Wedding/Anniversary

Good day, Crafty Friends!  This month at 613 Avenue Create our Anything Goes Challenge has the fun option of a wedding or anniversary card/project.  I made a card for our friends who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  It was a lot of fun to make.

This is the front view of my card.  I had a difficult time with shadows while taking photos of the gold birds, leaves and hearts.  They are punched out of gold mirror card stock which I could just not get to photograph well.  Please excuse my lack of skill in this regard.

The roses and flowers are a die cut which I glued to the front after using a die to cut out a heart on the card front.


Here you see the birds on branches.  I die cut the sentiment using number and alpha dies, adhering them to a scalloped punch, edged with gold ink.



Below you can see that this is a tri-fold card.  There's a stamped sentiment and die cut which you can't see.  But we signed the card and included a personal message before I photographed it - my mistake.  I didn't want to show our message so I chose to show this view of the tri-fold.  Oh, well. 


I really like how the card turned out. I may make another tri-fold card in the future. It's nice to be able to include more dies and sentiments.

Thanks for visiting!

Card Stock:  Recollections 110 lb
Gold Mirror Paper:  My stash
Flower, Letter & Number Dies:  Tattered Lace
Bird Punch:  Stampin' Up
Heart Punch:  Martha Stewart







9 comments:

  1. Gold, looks fab but so hard to take a photo! Yet this looks great! Jackie 613 teammate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully elegant Sheila. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sheila! What an elegant tri-fold! Love the gold mirror images framed so beautifully with the die you chose to use! Nicely done toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tri-fold card Sheila. Love it.
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant tri fold card love the gold birds through the heart aperture.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila, this is so elegant and beautifully crafted! The gold mirrored love birds are perfect! Great project!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sheila, this is a beautiful and stunning anniversary card! I have never made a tri card before, I need to. lol No one is good at photographing mirror card, I think you have done a great job at it! Loving the punches and dies you used. I will have CAS this one! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Shelia ! I love the birds done in Mirror card it is so effective xx Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully and tastefully done. Such an opulent look with dimension and attention to detail inside and out. I am looking forward to working with you over at A Place to Start. x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!