Monday, June 11, 2018

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #328-Father's Day

Father's Day is just around the corner, so this time our challenge at FCCB is to create a project centered around that day.  As long as I have been making cards, I've never made a shirt shaped card.  I was always put off by the thought of hand cutting a template. So I was delighted to use my Cricut to cut one.  Here it is:



I used my Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge.  I was delighted that it also had the tie image.  I think it turned out quite nice. I know it's an old concept, but it's new to me, if you know what I mean - LOL!

The FCCB Design Team is sponsoring a $25 gift card at

Amazon!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila! This is a great card! I might steal your idea for my husband (except I'll have to add a bow tie!).

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father's Day is right around the corner! I am totally loving your shirt and tie card Sheila. It's perfect for that white collar man in one's life or for any man who has to dress up for church or work! Love love, love! You did a great on on it my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda. It was quick and fun to make.

      Delete
  3. I thinks it's super cool, Sheila! I never get tired of seeing a dress shirt and tie card for Dad's day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!