Monday, May 14, 2018

FCCB #326 - 3D/Dimensional Project

I do hope that all the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. We had hot hot weather here, and the day was perfectly gorgeous. I had a delightful day.

Our new challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is to create a 3D/Dimensional project.  I made pillow boxes for my husband's birthday. I put yummy chocolates inside. They made a nice presentation.

Here's my creation:



This Weeks Sponsor

The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Hop over and see the DT's inspiration.  We really want to see what you make. Have a great week!

Thanks for visiting!






3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Sheila! Great masculine presentation for gifts or favors!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ms. Sheila!
    It is so nice to see how much you have grown! Your work is awesome and I notice that you are now on quite a few teams, Kudos to you, sister! Sure hubby was pleased!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, glad you had a good Mother's Day! Love your pillow box, they are so versatile and fun to decorate. I bet your DH loved opening it and finding cookies. lol I have a new email address on a new blog post, could you please send me your email so I can add it to my new contacts list? Thanks my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!