Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tween Easter Card

Hi, Friends!  Today I'm posting the card I made for our grandson for Easter. He's a tween, so he's not into bunnies. He does love treats, though, so I decided to decorate a cupcake with jelly beans. I just received some stamps from Lawn Fawn. I used the Happy Easter set to make this card. But the cupcake is from a retired CTMH set. Here it is:


Aren't those jelly beans cute - I love them and the tiny eggs. The eggs are colored with Spectrum Noirs. The inks are CTMH. Of course, the frosting has a touch of clear Wink of Stella.

I'm entering these challenges:  Darnell's NBUS #4; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes; Mema's Crafts - March Anything Goes; Time Out Challenge #27 - CAS - Option Black & White with a Splash of Color; AAA Cards #35 - Bare Naked CAS.

8 comments:

  1. Cute Easter card. Perfect for a Tween boy...smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Super CAS card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the AAA Card Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcakes and jelly beans - a great combo :) Love this CAS design, Sheila. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Great card, very CAS, but super cute. Thanks for joining AAA Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a wonderfully festive CAS and all young boys love their sweets. He will think this one is just great. Your SN coloring is wonderful and the tiny eggs are cute with the jelly bean topping. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Tween will love this, Sheila! Those eggs and jelly beans are super cute along with your yummy cupcake! I'll be putting more items in my Wish Book! I hope you are doing well! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet card, love the cupcake.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!