Sunday, November 1, 2020

613 Avenue Create November 2020 - Cute Critters

Hi there, Friends!  The weather is getting chilly here where I am. Leaves have changed colors and are falling from the trees - soon they will be bare. I do enjoy the Fall season, but I am always fully aware that Winter is just around the corner. And I am not a fan of that particular season.  Oh, well.

Our challenge at 613 Avenue Create this month has the option of Cute Critters. I don't have a lot of critter stamps, but I managed to find some to use.  I particularly love this little deer because it looks just like a toy deer that I had as a little girl.  I loved that deer and I love this stamp.



I used Distress Oxides for the background behind the die cut tree frame.  I colored the sweet deer and fox with my Spectrum Noir markers, adding highlights with a white gel pen. Then I added a hello sentiment.

We hope you join our challenge. We'd love to see your cute critters.  And don't forget to check to see who won the last challenge - maybe it was you!

Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card love your cute critters and great die-cut tree frame-Autumn is my favourite season but over all too quickly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!