Sunday, March 1, 2020

613 Avenue Create March 2020 - Twist Color with Pencils

Our optional twist at 613 Avenue Create this month is to Color with Pencils.  I opted NOT to use the twist because I don't have any luck with pencils. I actually did try using colored pencils to just shade some flowers that I had colored with alcohol markers.  I have seen some bloggers do this successfully, but I failed miserably.  Oh, well.


I did have fun with the background panel on which the flower panel is mounted.  I created the background using shaving cream and food coloring. That's a really old technique. Some crafty friends and I spent an afternoon several months ago making these fun backgrounds.  I have a small stack to use for cards in the future.

The main image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers some time ago for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I just cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and tied a ribbon around it.  The flowers make me happy.  I opted not to include a sentiment at this time.  I'll add one when I give the card to someone.  I do that sometimes. Do you ever create a card and add the sentiment later?

Please do pop over to the blog and join our challenge. We'd love to see your artwork there.

Thanks for visiting!






3 comments:

  1. You're too hard on yourself, Sheila! Your coloring looks just fine to me and I love that spring colored shaving cream background!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is fabulous Sheila I love this image xx Kraftyjean

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!