Monday, February 3, 2020

A Place to Start-February 2020-Option Create a Masculine Card

I make a lot of masculine cards for family and friends so I was delighted with this theme for A Place to Start.  Masculine cards definitely can be difficult.  I was enjoying a craft day with some ladies when a fellow card maker let me use this great masculine die.  I created a birthday card for a neighbor and dear friend.


I used blending brushes to create the background.  Then I sprinkled the background with water.  I adhered the black die cut using liquid glue and stamped the sentiment.  I love this image.

We'd like to see your projects at our challenge blog. Please join in and create something special.  And good luck in the challenge.


Thanks for visiting!






9 comments:

  1. Wow Sheila, I am so loving your card! It is indeed masculine and yes, we all struggle with them but yet need them. This image is awesome and I love masculine dies like this one. Loving your ink blending, a great evening sky/water with which I struggle with! I know this card was well received! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda. I'm so much better ink blending Distress Oxides than regular Distress Inks. I'm hoping to add to my collection this year. Hugs as always!

      Delete
  2. Perfect masculine card great background and love the silhouette stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely masculine card, great background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT WORKS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!! JUST LOCATE AN ATM MACHINE!!!
    I’ve been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from [Mr Okhide] & we both confirmed it really works, without no delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money .has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card don't hesitate to contact him through his email address: okhideblankatmcard@gmail.com ..

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!