Monday, February 4, 2019

613 Avenue Create #218 - Anything Goes - Option Use a Critter

Our Anything Goes option at 613 Avenue Create this month is to use a critter.  Year before last (I think), I received the adorable Favorite Puperoni stamp as a freebie from Simon Says Stamps.  This is my first time using the sweet little puppy, although I did use one stamp in the set before.  Since I am determined to use my unused stamps, I decided to dig out this one and make a card.


You cannot tell in the photograph, but the card base is very lightly colored with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink.  I also added sparkle to the pup's eyes and nose with a glitter pen after coloring him with my Spectrum Noir markers. But I colored the image a while back and have no idea which markers I used. He's cut out with my Scan and Cut 2 - I love that machine so much - and then popped up. I added a shadow so he wouldn't seem to be floating.  I hand cut the banners from some DP in my stash and added the bubble sentiment.  He'll go to my grandson or grandniece.

Card stock:  Recollections 110 lb
Spectrum Noir Markers
Designer Paper:  My stash
Sentiment:  Hero Arts CL737

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Patch of Crafty Friends #99 - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals #23 - Anything Goes



Thanks for visiting!






12 comments:

  1. hi Sheila, I love this card. That little puppy is adorable!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ms. Sheila!
    This card is so cute! I give it a 10 on Chana's cute-o-meter. I particularly like the mix of papers that you used for your banners! Great Job!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pizza-eating pup is just adorable, Sheila! You did a great job of grounding him and I love the colorful pp banners!! Hope your knee is doing better! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think I first learned of grounding from you, Darnell. Thanks for the kind comment. My knee is about the same, but at least it's no worse - LOL! Hugs to you, too!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, this is a cute card Sheila! I love how you sponged your background, the banners are fabulous too, but it is your little doggy with the slice of pizza that is stealing the show! You have colored him so well Sheila. I am intrigued by the Scan and Cut and think I want it, although will probably never get one. I think it is so cool the way it can scan and cut images out!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so sweet, Brenda. I absolutely love my SNC. It has made my crafting a lot easier. Sending hugs to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card; whichever child receives it is sure to treasure it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sheila - what a delightful card! I love the rather CAS design that highlights that darling image - and the three fish tail banners make a great background element. Nicely done girlfriend!
    ~ginny,

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!