Tuesday, January 8, 2019

613 Avenue Create #217-Anything Goes-Option Water Coloring

Happy 2019, everyone!  We're off to a New Year and a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create.  Our Anything Goes Challenge has the option of water coloring.  I made a very clean and simple card for this challenge and here it is:


I used Crayola water colors to paint stripes of a piece of water color paper.  Once it was dry, I die cut the Hero Arts Paper Layering Daisy and the love sentiment (I've had this dies so long that I don't remember who made it).  I glued them to a card base and bam!  My card was finished.

I have had that daisy die for several years, but this is the very first time I used it.  But it's definitely a new die in the sense that it has never been used. I actually saw the die on Virginia Lu's blog and fell in love with it. Why it took me so very long to use it, I cannot say.  But I will say that in 2019, I am determined to use my NBUS (thanks, Darnell!), and I have tons of it.

So hop over to 613 Avenue Create to see who won the last challenge of 2018 and to enter our first challenge in 2019.

Card stock:  Canson water color paper
Water colors:  Crayola
Die:  Hero Arts Paper Layering Daisy; unknown love die

Challenges:
Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog - Something New
Crafting with an Attitude #47 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #234- Anything Goes

Grab our Badge      Crafting With An Attitude   

Thanks for visiting!






6 comments:

  1. Hi, Sheila! I love your new page design. So bright and cheerful...just like you! Your CAS design is just fabs!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila your card is just beautiful. Love the splash of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love how you used that daisy die. The card is so much fun and so colorful. So glad you entered the challenge at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!