Saturday, March 17, 2018

Easter Cards for Church

Here are Easter cards which I made for my church ministry to give to our adopted seniors.  I always enjoy making cards for our seniors.  It always reminds me of how much my mom loved receiving cards.


I love the beautiful cross and the lovely cover die cut front.  A simple sentiment and some sequins finished them.  I hope our seniors like them.

Card stock:  Recollections 60 lb. and 110 lb.
Die:  Die-Versions Fence Background, Darice Crosses, Anna Griffin Oval
Stamps:  Pretty Pink Posh
Ink:  Close to My Heart Cotton Candy

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Easter Inspired
Cuttlebug Mania - Spring
Let's Craft and Create #135 - Anything Goes/Option Easter

      Cuttlebug Mania   Grab Our Badge

Do you make Easter cards?  If so, have you finished them?  If not, I hope you do so soon. And, by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for visiting!






5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, and each senior will be so thrilled to receive one. I like the way you've used the trellis cover with the pretty cross. And no, I'm not finished with Easter cards - yet! TFS & have a great wkend. We have a bit of warm and sun, but calls for rain. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment not just on the front of the card but behind it! Nicely done Sheila . Thanks for joining us at LCC. Anne @ Let’s Craft and Create DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful, and what a sweet thing to make them for your church ministry's adopted seniors. I can imagine how special these cards make them feel. Thank you so much for entering them into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheila, these cards are stunning! I love the design of them and the color combo. How sweet that you are still making cards for the seniors, your such a sweetheart! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Sheila! The trellis die cut looks lovely with embossed cross.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!