Saturday, October 8, 2016

Happy Birthday Flowers

Today is a beautiful Fall day where I live. I know some people are dealing with extreme weather issues, and I pray for their safety.

I used my MISTI (boy, do I love it!) and made this birthday card for a friend:


Stamps:  Altenew Painted Flowers, Close to My Heart sentiment
Card stock:  Recollections
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous White
Inks:  Close to My Heart
Sequins:  My stash

Challenges:  
The Flower Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #29 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #332- Anything  Goes

 We would love you to display our banner !            Our Badge  


blog badge   Please grab yourself a badge for your  blog
 
I hope you have a great day!

Thanks for visiting!






12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the birthday Anything Goes challenge!
    Sherrie K
    STB~Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges and good luck! Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card using this pretty stamp set. Yay for Misti cause it worked a treat for your placement of the flowers. Great looking card, and isn't this cooler weather with the sunshine, just wonderful? TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Sheila, great stamping and I love the purple shades you chose too. Thank you so much for sharing with us over at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the use of just the outlined flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila what a beautiful card, love these flowers from Altenew and so stunning in the purple. Thank you so much for supporting us on our first challenge at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. how pretty...love your blog header too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty. Gorgeous colours and lovely flowers.
    Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully stamped, Sheila! Glad to hear that you love your MISTI!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!