Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all are enjoying your Valentine's Day.  My hubby and I exchanged cards and small gifts this morning . Tomorrow night we're going out to a special dinner with friends.  We'll be dancing also - big fun!!  Here's the card I made my husband:


The picture makes the card appear violet, but it's actually a regal purple.  Everything is from my stash - I'm getting good at using what I have!  The music notes are tissue tape from Tim Holtz - this is the first time I've used it.  I adhered it to white cardstock that matches the cardstock on which I stamped the sentiment.  The sentiment is from CTMH.  I popped up the small heart after using a Martha Stewart punch to create it.  The ink is Memento Grape Jelly. 

I'm entering this card in Challenge 3 - All My Love at Cards for Men.  I'm also entering Challenge #209 - Love and/or Hearts at Crafty Creations Challenges.

4 comments:

  1. So CAS and so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE-ly card! It's a great 'man' card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    caz

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!