Tuesday, July 3, 2012

JDE's JULY RELEASE PARTY and CAS ANYTHING GOES

I've got lots of news regarding Jackson's Digital Expressions in July:  Robert has created 6 new images for the Design Team - you could win all 6.  The site will have "Featured" Designers and the Design Challenge IS ALL MONTH LONG.  Additionally, there's a Mini Blog Hop July 6-8. There will be weekly prize drawings and surprises throughout the month, plus a Bonus Mystery Prize for someone.  Finally, we have fabulous new sponsors and new Design Team members.  You will want to join in and have a great time with us.

This week's Challenge from the CAS team is Anything Goes with a twist - A Rose by Any Other Name.  We would love it if you put a flower or flowers on your card, but not a rose. My card uses a particular favorite image of mine called Doing the Wobble.  I absolutely love to line dance.  In fact, I line dance at least 3 times a week and usually more.  I take classes, belong to a line dance club, and attend work shops and jamborees regularly.  I am one dancing sista, believe me!  So I had to have this image.  The Wobble is an old line dance, but it is immensely popular - folks of all ages dance it everywhere.  I love this image and this card!  It makes me want to dance!!  If you don't Wobble, learn it - you'll have big fun!



Supplies:  Cardstock:  my stask; Stamps:  Hero Arts Cling-Musical Clef, Recollections, CTMH Atomic Lower Case; Copics; Sharpies; Bic Mark-Its; Sankura White Jelly Roll Pen; Ink:  CTMH Blush, Memento Grape Jelly; Flowers: CTMH White Daisy Just Blooms.

I entered my card in some challenges:  Make It Monday (Anything Goes),  The Crafty Bloggers Network (Anything Goes), Mema's Crafts (Anything Goes), and Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges (Anything Goes). Create a project and link it up at JDE.  You don't want to miss out on a good time and some great prizes!

6 comments:

  1. Sheila, love the theme of this image. so much fun with beautiful coloring. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking card. Really makes you want to dance! Not the line dancing in my case... lol... I'm usually the one going the wrong way and making everyone stubble ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the Robert Jackson image - makes me want to get up & boogie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, you rock this challenge, I love the image, these ladies are having so much fun. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for stoppibg by my blog and leaving the sweet love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sheila!!!! I love this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and I just tried the Wobble. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!