Tuesday, May 1, 2012

JDE Anything Goes - Color Challenge

Today is the start of  the Jackson's Digital Expression's Color Challenge:  Peach, Yellow and Dark Brown.  I made another CAS card.


This is Robert's Dance and Praise III image.  It makes me feel church, if you know what I mean!

Go to JDE and see what the rest of the DT has created.  Remember, we want to see what you make.  There are some wonderful changes to our Challenge: Now you can enter 3 projects per challenge.  The challenge now ends at 10:30 p.m. Monday, and EVERY CHALLENGE WILL BE ANYTHING GOES!

Here's what I used on my card:  Water Color Pencils, Bick Mark-Its, Sharpies, Blending Pen, CTMH Chocolate Ink, Martha Stewart Ribbon; Sentiment: Stampabilities; Paper:  CTMH White Daisy, my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Makes me want to get on my shoes and start dancing.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, love the card and the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the drawing. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!