Monday, May 28, 2012

Bingo with Mema's Crafts

I very much enjoy the challenges on Mema's Crafts blog.  This month the challenge is to play bingo.  My choices were blue, flowers and embossing for my CAS card.

Mema has great prizes for her challenges.  You can win a Saturated Canary gift e-certificate this time. Go to her site and join in the fun!

Supplies:  Card stock: Recollections; DP: K & Company; Stamp:  CTMH Say It in Style; Inks: CTMH Pacifica, Tsukineko Versa Magic Agean Blue; Sizzix Spring Set Flower Embossing Folder; pop dots.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila. What a creative way to use the embossing folder. I always think its an element and not the focal point but now you've given me an idea. Thanks for your kind words reference my blog challenges and once again thanks for participating. Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the deembossing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!