Tuesday, May 1, 2012

JDE Anything Goes - Color Challenge

Today is the start of  the Jackson's Digital Expression's Color Challenge:  Peach, Yellow and Dark Brown.  I made another CAS card.


This is Robert's Dance and Praise III image.  It makes me feel church, if you know what I mean!

Go to JDE and see what the rest of the DT has created.  Remember, we want to see what you make.  There are some wonderful changes to our Challenge: Now you can enter 3 projects per challenge.  The challenge now ends at 10:30 p.m. Monday, and EVERY CHALLENGE WILL BE ANYTHING GOES!

Here's what I used on my card:  Water Color Pencils, Bick Mark-Its, Sharpies, Blending Pen, CTMH Chocolate Ink, Martha Stewart Ribbon; Sentiment: Stampabilities; Paper:  CTMH White Daisy, my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Makes me want to get on my shoes and start dancing.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tammy. I do plan to enter :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sheila, love the card and the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the drawing. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!