Monday, January 4, 2021

A Place to Start - January 2021

Happy New Year!  We're going to have some fun with our newest challenge at A Place to Start, the first of the year.  It's Anything Goes with no twist.  So just create whatever your heart desires.  I've created a vintage card using patterned paper.


If you are of a certain age, you'll remember styles and patterns that looked like this.  I certainly remember!  Those were to good old days. This card will go to my best friend who still sews a lot.  

Just let loose with your creativity and join in the challenge.  It will be fun.

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so loving this vintage card Sheila! Yes, I remember well these patterns and styles, I always loved them and couldn't wait to wear them myself, although by that time style had changed. lol I still love the vintage styles though! This is such fabulous papers!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, just wanted to let you know that I got your New Year card today, Feb. 16th. Crazy mail! lol You'd think with the Christmas rush over, it would get back to a more normal even with Covid. I thought I had your email, and did but with my newer email, I guess I lost it and many others. Anyway, I will look you up on Instagram. I like to go on there too, but don't post a ton, mostly vacation pictures or nature pictures. Sending love and blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!